Sign On Help
To sign on to myUCF, enter your PID and PID password, then click the Sign on button.
If you do not know or cannot recall your PID, click the What is my PID? link located in the sign on box.
If you do not know or cannot recall your PID password, please use the PID Password Self-Service Reset tool.
For the best experience on the myUCF portal, please be sure you are using a recommended browser and settings.
- Firefox 3.6 or 7
- Chrome 13.0
- Internet Explorer 8 (recommended) or 9 in compatibility view
- Safari 5.0
- Use Internet Explorer 8 when working with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1
- Pop-up blockers should be set to allow pop-up messages from UCF
- Enable cookies
- Have a screen resolution of at least 800 x 600
- Verify that the computer's date, time and time zone are correct
- Optional: Only for faculty who need to access the legacy Blackboard system to view archived courses.
- Install or update Java to 1.6.0_36 (the current supported version)
- Does not apply to current Webcourses@UCF system (Canvas)